Moomin Reflector, 2-Piece
Moomin valley figures are finally also available as two-part Lasessor jewelry reflectors!
Lasessor Moomin Design jewelry reflectors with high-quality 3M reflective film has been developed to protect pedestrians in traffic.
The beautiful Moomin jewelry reflector is a stylish way to keep yourself and your loved ones safe in the dark. You can use the reflector as part of everyday life or a party: the Moomin jewelry reflector is a showy piece of jewelry during the day and a safe companion at night.
The 2-part Moomin jewelry reflector is available in two beautiful options: Cheerful Little Myy protects its wearer with a heart and Moomin shines with you as a star. If you can't decide which of the adorable models you want, you can choose both of them to keep safe and travel with you!
The multi-purpose Moomin jewelry reflector is an excellent accessory for day, evening and night. It can be used for walking, jogging, cycling, anytime you are outside. The reflector can be hung on clothes, bags, backpacks, strollers, dog collars, wheelchairs and, for example, carts to improve visibility. It is safe to move with the Moomin jewelry reflector, and it helps to avoid traffic hazards in the dark and with poor visibility.
The Moomin jewelry reflector comes with a convenient hanging chain and a separate durable metal lock, which makes it easy to attach the reflector securely to the desired location. It can be hung, for example, on a jacket zipper or pocket, a trouser loop, a bag strap or buckle, a beanie, a backpack, strollers and even a dog's harness. The Moomin jewelry reflector is a carefully designed design accessory that is beautiful, fashionable and safe at the same time.
Lasessor's Moomin jewelry reflectors are made of 3M™ Scotchlite™ High Gloss reflective material. This high-quality plastic-based product is commonly used in safety clothing. The material is durable, waterproof, and the reflector does not break easily.
The Moomin jewelry reflector is the perfect gift for the whole family and friends, especially when you want to protect and protect your loved ones with a beautiful reflector - to show that you care.
We recommend that you attach the Moomin jewelry reflector so that it can move freely to maximize safety. According to general recommendations, the reflector should be used on both sides of the pedestrian to maximize safety, i.e. it would be recommended to use at least two reflectors at once.
- quality pedestrian reflector
- certified (SGS Fimco 0598) in accordance with the EU regulation on personal protective equipment (EU2016//425) type B2 type-approved personal protective equipment meeting safety equipment standards (EN17353:2020)
- material: durable 3M® Scotchlite™ High Gloss pvc plastic
- The Moomin jewelery reflector reflects light very effectively
- The size of the Moomin jewelry reflector is approx. 5cm x 6cm
- the product has a handy metal lock for easy attachment of the Moomin jewelry reflector
- a long metal hanging chain allows the Moomin jewelry reflector to be attached to a thicker object, e.g. a bag strap
- using the metal lock and chain, the Moomin jewelry reflector can be hung freely at a distance of 5-15 cm (recommended)
- several ways of use, e.g. in clothes, bags, backpacks, means of transport
The Moomin jewelry reflector is also available in a gift box; it's the perfect gift to keep loved ones safe. The gift box can fit through the letterbox, so it is easy and inexpensive to send it, for example, by post. Our online store also offers a gift delivery service, which allows you to order and send the desired gift delivery directly to the recipient with a personal personalized greeting from the sender!
Moomin jewelery reflectors are official Design From Finland products.
Also check out other Moomin products in our Lasessorx.com Moomin online store!
- use the Moomin jewelry reflector in twilight and darkness
- Moomin jewelry reflector hanging freely at knee height on both sides is best seen
- replace the damaged Moomin jewelry reflector with a new one as soon as possible
- reflector is a visual personal protection that pedestrians must wear according to Finnish law when moving outside in the dark